The original Nectar vocal suite from iZotope made waves with it’s all-in-one package offering not only essential tracking and mixing tools, but also their easy-to-use Style presets – Nectar Elements. The announcement of Nectar 2 brings a host of additional tools including a new Plate Reverb Module, new Pitch Editor and more.
There is no official release date or pricing, but iZotope’s Nectar 2 will be available in October. The original Nectar currently retails for between $199-$249, so its reasonable to expect that the new version will be in or near that range. The release will be available for Mac and PC in 64-bit AAX, RTAS, VST, VST 3, and Audio Unit formats.
Here iz more from iZotope:
COMING IN OCTOBER
Flawless vocal production is just a click away. From quick corrections to limitless creativity, Nectar 2 treats your voice to sweet results.
Bring a vocal track to life with modeled plate reverb, harmonic saturation, and a wealth of creative effects. Stay in tune and remove distracting breaths without tedious, time-consuming editing. Instantly transform a single vocal take into a dynamic, harmonized ensemble.
With the new Nectar 2, iZotope brings you the best of digital innovation and analog character: the only complete set of tools specifically for voice.
- Add harmonies to your vocal tracks for lush choruses or melodic backing vocals. Play with intelligent automatic settings or define your own with a MIDI controller.
- Add classic space and character to your vocals with the EMT 140-modeled Plate Reverb module, featuring a unique saturation control to emulate the original plate’s preamp.
- Finesse vocal takes quickly and get them ready for your mix with thenew Pitch Editor and Breath Control plug-ins.
- Expand your palette of vocal sounds, whether subtle or out of this world, with seven new creative effects in the new FX module.
- Dive in more easily than ever with a streamlined Overview panel for simple adjustments, added metering for visual feedback, and 150+ new presets in styles that range from classic to modern.
Who is it for? Nectar 2 is ideal for audio engineers, musicians, remix artists, post-production professionals, voiceover artists, podcasters, and more.