DeeS promises to rid your precious recordings of sneaky sibilance with ease – Removal is applied via a selectable frequency knob that shows the effects through a real-time Frequency Graph. Through incoming analysis, DeeS also retains all of the original audio sources dynamic range – no make-up gain required.
The XILS-lab DeeS is available now for an intro price of $79 ($119 MSRP) until September 1st, 2014. Compatible with Mac and PC, the plug-in can be downloaded as AAX, RTAS, AU, or VST formats in 32/64 bit options. Here are more details from XILS-lab:
Your voice, his voice, her voice. Every voice is a treasure.
With the help of the XILS DeeS you can get rid of all the Voice recordings faults and problems in a flash, while preserving their unique, precious character.
Getting clean, professional vocals, dubbing recordings, restoring voices in all their beauty has never been so easy.
XILS DeeS in short:
- Easy to use : Find the sweet spot in a flash and remove all unwanted signals. Just move the Frequency Knob and apply Reduction. No more sibilance.
- Easy to understand : Clear Dual Signal path. Solo buttons for each channel ( Voice, Sibilants )
- Visualize what you do : Instant Correlation between ears, eye and brain in a glance with the fast, precise 4 signals real time Frequency Graph ( Bottom of unit )
- Easy to tweak : Go further and adapt the character of a voice to your project. Or make special effects and creative use of the DeeS
Only with the XILS DeeS :
- Entirely Transparent : No filter sweep effect like with traditional similar tools.
- Fast : The detection can be applied as fast as it should be, resulting in lively, natural voices ( No more lifeless voices ).
- Input independent detection : Retains the whole dynamic range of the incoming audio.
- Simple : Sibilant and Voice Channels are clearly identified on each UI part : Knobs, Graphs share common color code.
- Exclusive : Plosive detection for better recognition
- Then go even further : Endless possibilities to change, adapt, or polish the character of voices with two independent EQing audio paths ( Analog like 0-delay-feedback filters ).
Wether you want to restore the quality of these emotional vocals that you’ll never be able to record again, clean your own voice recordings for a blog, an institutional movie, or Video material, ensure your customers that your dubbing material will be totally flawless, turn an amateur announcer into a Veteran Speaker, adapt a voice to a project sonic or musical context, XILS DeeS will provide you the most professional results. Quickly. And in an intuitive way.