Universal Audio’s UAD-2 Satellite series of DSP accelerators has produced a new edition that operates via USB 3 for Windows operating systems.
As with other DSP accelerators in the Satellite series, the UAD-2 USB will allow Universal Audio plug-ins to run natively through additional DSP for larger sessions and processing power.
Additional Features Include:
- 4 (QUAD) or 8 (OCTO) SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, MXR, and more
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, featuring 10 plug-ins to get you mixing right away
- Available in Core, Custom, and Ultimate software packages
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface
Pricing on the new UAD-2 Satellite DSP accelerator is as follows:
- QUAD Core – $999 MAP USD
- OCTO Core – $1,499 MAP USD
- QUAD Custom (pick any 3 UAD plug-ins) – $1,399
- OCTO Custom (pick any 3 UAD plug-ins) – $1,899
- OCTO Ultimate 4 (includes 83+ UA-developed plug-ins) – $5,999