NARIP bills its upcoming series of “Music Supervisor Sessions” as “Intimate Meetings & Pitch Sessions With Music Supervisors from Top Ad Agencies.”
In separate sessions, the first of which takes place on Thursday, September 15, an intimate group of 15 guests will meet with a music producer from a major NYC ad agency, and pitch them for current opportunities.
The sessions will take place at Shelter Island Sound in NYC, from 6 – 9:30.
The schedule is as follows:
• Session #1: Sep 15 with Jessica Dierauer, Executive Producer Music & Creative Content, Young & Rubicam
• Session #2: Sep 27 with Jean Scofield, Music Producer, McGarry Bowen
• Session #3: Oct 13 with Mike Boris, Senior VP / Executive Music Producer, McCann Erickson
• Session #4: Oct 27 with Josh Rabinowitz, Senior Vice President / Director of Music, Grey Group
• Session #5: Nov 10 with Ryan Fitch, Music Producer, Saatchi & Saatchi
6:00 p.m. – Registration and networking
7:00 p.m. – Program begins
8:15 p.m. – Break
9:30 p.m. – Program ends
These sessions are not free. But it’s near impossible to get the attention of these music producers via phone or email, so if you have some thing great to pitch them, it might just be worth it!
$249 NARIP Members (Professional and Executive NARIP Members ONLY)
REGISTER FOR ALL FIVE NEW YORK SESSIONS
$1,125 for NARIP Members (save $120 – Professional and Executive NARIP Members ONLY)
$1,525 for Non-Members (save $120)